He was so sweet always asking if we were ok and how we were doing! I think his family needs a Girl!
Thank you Grandpa for all your help... he helped get the boys dressed for Sunday and Bobby kept saying I can do it my self then he would cry "I can't get my pants on then Granpa would help him then he told him to get his shirt so he could help him... "I can do it myself" followed by I can't get my shirt on then Grandpa would help this continued threw everthing down to the socks! Good thing he didn't need Help... Thanks Grandpa
We were lucky enough to have Spiderman come Visit us too! The other Super Hero was off entertaing my boys so no pictures of the "cool" Dallin but we sure loved having them here with us!
Aunt Camille I can't tell you enough how much it ment to me to have you come... for all you did you can have Austin 6 months out of the year!!! I have loved you like my own Sister since the first time we hung out together when I was in college 13 years ago! Your a sweet heart! My room is now cool and I contribute it to you!

1 comment:
aaaahh thanks, I wish I could have helped you more! I am resting easy now that I don't envision you melting in an oven! she's precious!
Post a Comment