Kara...I am beyond excited for you and your new little addition! She is beautiful...when I get back I am going to come and check her out in person!!!! congrats!..p.s. I will come with bows;)
Hey Kara - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!
6 comments:
ohhh she is heaven sent, hope you all are holding up have you cooled down yet?
Kara...I am beyond excited for you and your new little addition! She is beautiful...when I get back I am going to come and check her out in person!!!! congrats!..p.s. I will come with bows;)
congrats on the baby girl. she is precious.
Congratulations you guys! What a little sweetheart! I sure hope we get to see you all the next time we are down in El Paso.
Yes the baby and Brenda were heaven sent!
Hey Kara - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!
Post a Comment