Friday, July 3, 2009

Austin Today!


Opps I think I got caught!!!



Whats a MAN to do I felt like I needed some more protien!!!


I'm Really Sorry!!! ~~~~~~It just tastes so Good!!!

If you think you saw these pictures all ready you are wrong that was chocolate milk mix this is a protien shake~he is learning to be less terrible right? It will end some day Right???! I need to lock down my kitchen!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh Kara are you feeding your kids enough??? LOL What a cutie messy and all.

laurice. said...

Priceless!

Jenna said...

What a sweetie though! Gotta love him lots! We'll miss you guys camping. Good luck with the bew baby? Did you really not find out what you're having or are you just not telling? we can't wait to hear the good news!

Elder Romney's mission said...

after seeing all those posts about Austin in the kitchen I think you need locks on all the cupboards!!:) looks like you have had fun lately.