Elena Raquel
July 8, 2009
7 lbs 19.7 inches
Congratulations Kara! She is gorgeous...LOVE her name!
Awww so darling. I am so glad Rebecca got another girl in the family. She will be very much loved by everybody. Congrats. Oh and i like her name too.
Kara, she is beautiful and perfect! I love her :-) You have some beautiful pics of her already. Sweet, sweet girl! I love the name. I wish I could come hold her for you right now! Wrap her in one of the blankets as a hug from me.Love,Christy
We are so happy for you! Shes a doll. I just hope she can hold her own in the house!!!
Your #7 was born the same day my only turned 3 :0)Love yaVicky
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations Kara! She is gorgeous...LOVE her name!
Awww so darling. I am so glad Rebecca got another girl in the family. She will be very much loved by everybody. Congrats. Oh and i like her name too.
Kara, she is beautiful and perfect! I love her :-) You have some beautiful pics of her already. Sweet, sweet girl! I love the name. I wish I could come hold her for you right now! Wrap her in one of the blankets as a hug from me.
Love,
Christy
We are so happy for you! Shes a doll. I just hope she can hold her own in the house!!!
Your #7 was born the same day my only turned 3 :0)
Love ya
Vicky
Post a Comment