Thursday, September 11, 2008

The First Day of School :(

This is the Crew, we got home the night before at about 8:30 from branding took a bath and went to bed. Mom stayed up and labeled all crayons, pencils, notebooks any thing I could write on and coverd books that had allready been sent from registration, till the wee hours of the morning. But the year has begun and I am still having a hard time. I am definatly not one of those Moms that like it when there kids are in school. How many Days till summer maybe we can make a chain counter?

Anson in his pre school class, he loves his teacher! He is the only kid in his class that speaks English hopefully he will pick up on the español quickly! Mom was not ready but the kids are all excited to go back, we'll see how long that lasts!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Kids!!! Good luck to the kids this school year.

Anonymous said...

That kid is still all Anderson! or is it en, I forget!

Amanda said...

I'm with you on the school thing. They all look adorable! I miss you guys!

laurice. said...

What a great mom to want her kids always around! Don't you love how you have to label everything!

Aubrey said...

Hi Kara! I can't believe those are really your kids!!! When did they all grow up?! Wow. We are hoping to come home for Christmas. I agree, we should try to come home more often. :)

The Mexican Romneys said...

You so only beat me by one day.......and just for all of you out there that are not aware....the spelling disclaimer is for me! Force of habit, but your kids look great and ready to go! Talk to you soon!

Jan T. said...

Happy School Days - It's fun to see all your kids! Cute! Cute! Rebecca really looks like Bert to me! Yes?? You need one more girl...someday!:)

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey Kara! You are too kind! Your kids are adorable!!! Yeppie! I got engaged in may and we are getting married in Jan...Hopefully we can get down there soon.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Their first day of school is so cute!

BarbaraJo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you have a good one.