Thursday, September 11, 2008

RAMP THIS!

Yes I know, this doesn't look like the safest thing Jay and his friends could be doing but,

And your right but,

It could be worse....Trust me I have seen it- (Braden, the proud ramper with LOTS of stitches and a broken arm). I think I have an action packed future ahead of me. Jay is as fearless as they come its all good fun,Right? My Dad always says "Its all fun and games till someone gets hurt" I'll wait till he turns 9 to add more bodys to the jump, then I will be responsible right?

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Next time you can lay down there, and I'll come take the picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! That is funny. Those boys are brave. Boys will be boys!

Salsa Mama said...

Hey, Kara! I just found your blog. Awesome! You can check out ours here www.theanticsofus.blogspot.com

Sally :)