Thursday, September 11, 2008

Boys-N-berrys

I am actually feeling very guilty as I look at this picture, you see my family loves to make jam and every year at our family reunion they go and pick wild berrys and make jam out in the wilderness. A fun activity for the whole family... the kids eat more then they pick but as long as you don't have to compete with a Bear there is plenty to go arround (there really is Bears sometimes!)

While making the Jam you here comments like, "I have Berry Back, my sholders are killing me" from all the hours of picking. Here Bert and his acking Berry back.

He's keeping a close hand on the bugs?

And instead of one of my Aunts or Uncles comming over to our kitchen (out in the wilderness) to get 1/2 cup of berries because they are short a little there is so many we just freeze them for fun- Bobbys favorite part , putting them in bags. So although I fell a little guilty we still make great memories here at home making Jam... minus the berry back.

1 comment:

Camille said...

pass some jam on down our way...looks yummy!