Our baby is 1 and he is so sweet Just don't tell him he can't run with the big boys.
These are all the boys in town Austins age, more then Half are Whetten.
Austins Fan Club
The man, enjoying his Birthday cake he has started to walk a little and we are not nursing on demand any more ha ha well I promise to have him weaned before he is 2 ha ha. He love Bobbys cup and go-gurts, and don't get any thing close to his mouth because he is a little purana. Maybe when he grows up he will be a better speller then his mother. Sorry my spell check is in Spanish!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday to the little man! What a great group of little guys to grow up with. Your kids are darling!
Happy Birthday Austin!!! I can't belive your baby is one! Isn't it time for another yet? Miss you guys! Tell Jay Hope says hi!]
Kara, Austin is already a year old, you know what that means right? Time for another one!!! lol!! So yeah I heard about the pink phone, geez, its ok but I already knew I was NOT the favorite, oh well, Clayton does give her a run for her money but we just can't get there as often as we'd like. Hopefully we will be down there in the next month or so, before my pass expires!!
Hey! We have the same blog background! Those pictures with all the boys are so cute. Can you imagine the same group in 15 years? It's going to be awesome!
Love the pix. I want copies for their graduation slide show in 2026...or whatever we calculated.
Post a Comment