Wow, congrats! You have such a cute family and I am convinced you are really superwoman walking around as Kara. I'm taking notes. Hope you are feeling well!
I enjoyed your Album pictures. What a good looking family you have even with hubby with the owie. Your so young to have all these children. In your home. It makes you young. My hubby has 9 in his family. He said. We never had any real problemd and we learned to help each other. I listened to your music. I like him also.
Forever and ever amen is my favourite. Come visit my blog.
4 comments:
Very cute family! I love the pictures and you all too! Can't wait to see you again.
Wow, congrats! You have such a cute family and I am convinced you are really superwoman walking around as Kara. I'm taking notes. Hope you are feeling well!
I am so glad we didn't get pregnant at the same time again and no I am not announcing. Congrats you crazy lady
I enjoyed your Album pictures. What a good looking family you have even with hubby with the owie.
Your so young to have all these children. In your home. It makes you young. My hubby has 9 in his family. He said. We never had any real problemd and we learned to help each other. I listened to your music. I like him also.
Forever and ever amen is my favourite. Come visit my blog.
Post a Comment