Monday, February 23, 2009

Berts Party


We got him good he had no idea! I had him go up stairs and oranize his shoes while he thought about how he was going to behave better in his English class, he had strict orders not to leave his room for anything and that I would come back and he could tell me what he could do better... I came back to him yelling can I go to the Bathroom? Shoes were organized and his friends had arrived..... SURPRISE!


Bert doen't get too many Birthdays being the 23rd of December... He really hadn't seemed to notice but every kid needs at least one!
Happy 7 Birthday Bert!

5 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

YAY!!! Kara its good to see you update again! Its been a while! Congrats on the new baby, I hear you are waiting to find out what you are having this time, thats brave, I dont think I could ever wait! Good luck!!

laurice. said...

What a good mom. Don’t be jealous it’s a serious battle to get any of my family down here.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. What a surprise. He looks content!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Love that huge cookie!

Kristi said...

Kara! I am so excited I found you! Congrats on #7! We are so excited for ya!
I will add you to my blog roll so I remember to say hi!