
This is us... this is our life... tackle, rough and lots of it....
BOYS~BOYS~BOYSThis is Bert right after an early morning run, He was not sure of 2 things 1~why was I not still in bed? (I usually am) and 2~ Why was I taking a picture of him?
I couldn't resist He has had that Bandaid on his head since yesterday... He got cut pretty bad and all I could find was Go Diego Go bandaids, it was that or PINK.... I think he made a good choice... very MANLY!
3 comments:
I love the band aid, Jace was just wearing a Dora band aid! My girls somehow manage to go through a whole box of band aids without one single real injury!
That is great. I remember a picture that was always on top of Gma Whetten's piano of Robert, Cynthia and Bert - Bert had a bandaid on his forehead in the picture, too.
so...we want Boyd back, oh, I mean man... Boyd and Anson look more like brothers everyday!
Very cute pics!
Post a Comment