It is hard to believe are little and only girl is 10! We celebrated her birthday a day early so her cousins could be there. Gaby was born a few months before Bert and I were married and Kristina use to set in between Bert and I when we were dating and she did not like it when we held hands, now just look how beautiful they grew up!
Make a Wish!
A new found cousin Tradition!
Happy Birthday Rebecca!!! What in the world would we do with out our sweet Girl, Rebecca loves music and to design clothes and jewlry and is a joy to have in our family, she is the quiet after the storm of wresling loud boys and her moms lone partner in the quest to out number the boys at home. We can't believe it has been 10 years! We will be branding for her Birthday!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday to her! Wow can't believe how she has grown. She is beautiful. You will have teenagers before you know it.
Wow Kara 10!!! You are getting so old! J/K! Don't worry I'm still older and Ben gets the preisthood soon. (I'm not sure if that counts)
Happy Belated Birthday Rebecca! Where are your pig tails and bows?!? You are a beautiful young woman!
You have a 10 year old! No way! Happy Birthday Rebecca!
Post a Comment