Happy Birthday Austin I often say you are terrible maybe thats the wrong word because you don't mean to be I really think you can't help it and you are always so Happy and Sweet... I mean really sweet and really Happy and every time I look at you I think you are so Goofy... but you NEVER fail to make me smile, yes even when you have just emptied the fridge on to the floor or colored me a picture on the wall or painted your face to be a super hero so you could fly super fast, washed the dishes for me/ flodded the kitchen or helped with the laundry/ mixed all the clean clothes with the dirty, You always do what you do with the Biggest, inocent, most adorable smile! You may ware me out but I sure do Love you! You keep me on my toes!
Day 3...Hoonah, Alaska
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment