HOLY COW! I am speakless.
I'm sorry I was out of town for the "pig fry"! It does look rather..........interesting. We all love the Noblecias.
That's so gross! I don't know that could eat with that staring at me.
YUM! What fun! Our tongan friends cook pig regularly.We never miss! It is good right off the fire!
I can't believe what a big family you have and how old your kids are. Time flies. My blog is carlandrob.blogspot.com and my creative blog is growmegrowyou.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HOLY COW! I am speakless.
I'm sorry I was out of town for the "pig fry"! It does look rather..........interesting. We all love the Noblecias.
That's so gross! I don't know that could eat with that staring at me.
YUM! What fun! Our tongan friends cook pig regularly.We never miss! It is good right off the fire!
I can't believe what a big family you have and how old your kids are. Time flies. My blog is carlandrob.blogspot.com and my creative blog is growmegrowyou.blogspot.com
Post a Comment