Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank you Bobbi next time you want to play just call I'll send all the Boys over to play TAG!

Husband Tag
1. What is his name? Albert ~Bert

2. Who eats more? Him... but I could!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Who knows...we didn't need to speek it we knew.

4. Who is taller? Bert barely.

5. Who is smarter? I don't know after 6 kids I think he wins.

6. Who is more sensitive? PLEASE

7. Who does the laundry? PLEASE

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

9. Who pays the bills? You mean who spends the $....me

10. Who cooks more? PLEASE

11. Who is more stubborn? He wins

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Not me I haven't been yet.

13. Who has more siblings? same with 8

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He does but I sew em when they get holes in em'.

15. What do you like to do together? Everything and anything exceot Shop!

16. Who eats more sweets? Me

17. Guilty Pleasures? Yes ha haha

18. How did you meet? I was roomates with his sister in college.

19. Who asked whom out first? PLEASE

20. Who kissed who first? PLEASE

21. Who proposed? PLEASE

22. His best features and qualities? Brood Sholders and he is supper honest(almost to a Fault)

23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag?PLEASE :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the who wears the pants reply...funny.