Bobby.... You gave me a place to be and I was able to enjoy all the many things that my mom had to offer me.... you tought me a love for the sweeter things in life....
Austin .... I fell honored to have known you... I was greatful to have been able to sit with you and share so many firsts with you.....My first Birthday..... my first egg, apple, ice cream and many others....
We will all miss you greatly you had a good life we may have changed your look but deep down you where always the same great friend and dinner companion we love you Always the Whetten kids!
Our High Chair broke a piece of her latch off the tray and can no longer stay conected to the chair allowing Austin to fling the tray and all its contents across the room not missing anything... leaving its trace everywhere for Mom to clean up... So we will be saying good Bye..... But know you where Loved!!!

4 comments:
Aww what a bitter sweet day... heehee. Well it looks like you have gotten good use out of it,wow!
That is the cutest post!
Kara, you are so funny! We will mourn with you today. Thanks for letting us know. :)
Seriously, that was the best thing I have read in forever. I loved it. P.S. I was with you when you made that second page...Good times.
Post a Comment