Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bobby- 2




Here we have them Bobbys 2 year old pictures the only problum is they are so cute and turned out so good we cant choose which one to blow up to 11X14 to line the walls of my mother in laws house, she has one of all here Grand kids (getting close to 30) so I am taking a poll, let us know what you think! Thanks again to Laurice love the pictures!

#1



#2

#3



#4

9 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!! Laurice is really good!! I vote for #1

Amanda said...

He is adorable. I vote for #3

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Kara, if you want to put these pictures on your sidebar right under the poll, let me know and I'll show you how. I voted for #2!

Camille said...

cute pics, that is one cute boy!

Bobbi said...

They turned out great! I like #3. Good job!
Can't wait for the tribute to Colony women.

Lep N Deb said...

My vote is for #4..maybe just cropped a bit to see more of him.

BABSA Romney said...

Darling little boy and great pictures. My vote is for #3 since it's more of a close up, but can still see his cute little cowboy outfit! Your peaches look great! I've only done green beans, pinto beans and apple pie filling since moving.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I vote for #3. He is adorable.

Elder Romney's mission said...

I like the #1 close up!