You did it! Cute cute pics by the way, all those cute little Whetten butts!!! I had to stop and count all your kids and yep they were all yours!! they look so darling!!
Kara..way to go! I love your blog! The pictures are priceless...I love them all! I will check in on you often welcome to blogville:) Hey we tried the lemon kiwi pie and it was amazing! Thanks for the tip! I really do think your family is darling!
Holy cow! What a great set of butts!! Must be an Anderson thing :) :) That one is my favorite, the wheat field came in a close second, but hey! Miss you, hope you are having a great one!
Kara! Hi from the Turley's! Cute Blog! When we left Mexico you only had Rebecca so it's so fun to see the whole gang! You look great! Hope all is well with you and your family!
10 comments:
You did it! Cute cute pics by the way, all those cute little Whetten butts!!! I had to stop and count all your kids and yep they were all yours!! they look so darling!!
verry cute!!!
I'm so excited to put your blog in my favorites!!
Your pictures are just gorgeous. They will look awesome on your walls. I will see you soon!
Christy
That is the cutest thing EVER!!
Kara..way to go! I love your blog! The pictures are priceless...I love them all! I will check in on you often welcome to blogville:) Hey we tried the lemon kiwi pie and it was amazing! Thanks for the tip! I really do think your family is darling!
Holy cow! What a great set of butts!! Must be an Anderson thing :) :) That one is my favorite, the wheat field came in a close second, but hey! Miss you, hope you are having a great one!
Kara!
Hi from the Turley's! Cute Blog! When we left Mexico you only had Rebecca so it's so fun to see the whole gang! You look great! Hope all is well with you and your family!
Yea...I am so glad you liked them...I have the 2 year old ones ready when ever you want come and get them.
welcome to blogland! You guys look great,,,great pictures!
I found your blog through Camille's. I've added it to the list of cousins blogs on my blog. Great pictures. I didn't know you had six kids.
Post a Comment