Bert has arrived it was a tough day but he did it he trew the entire time this year! He and Jay made a Great Team!!!
Do I even need to say it? I Love this Kid!
Rebecca And Larrisa, she even grabed the hevos?
So proud and cool when he is IN the Corral!
Anson first Real Cowboy meal he was in the corral the whole time this Branding too transporting "sacks" this is him stopping for a Snack that is inside those sacks!
Some where Over the RAINBOW.
It was good to get out to the Ranch and Brand we have missed it this summer 2 weeks till school starts and we still have more to do... busy week to come!


1 comment:
Kara that picture of Bobby and the rainbow is soooo good.. I love it, I want to blow it up and hang it on our wall.. Great picture!
Post a Comment