Saturday, March 12, 2011

Totally Cool





I just Love this kid and his Quiet since of being Cool he wares this shirt over another shirt every day and you might think doesn't it get dirty... Don't worry because he has 2 of the sameshirts his cousin Dallin and Daniel gave them to us and one is a little smaller then the other but he has one to wear and one to wash. With his spiky hair and backpack over one sholder I Know there is not a cooler kid at the grade school! If your not sure who he is he is the only blonde kid speaking English in the 1st grade wearing a blue plaid shirt! He got an 85% on his last test in Spanish class and he said "Mom I think I did pretty good because I didn't understand Any of it!" I love you Anson!!!

No comments: