Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm Back!

Well after I have givin up on trying to figure out how to invite people to read my blog and so have been the only reader the past 4 months I am back... I know Kenya its about time! I tried to keep up with whats going on but as always lots of pictures and little writing You will probly have to Click "OLDER POST" 2 or 3 times to get the last 4 months... Enjoy.

6 comments:

Kassy Whetten said...

I have been looking over the last 6 months of your blog or so that I have missed...:) Man, what cute headbands and bows Elena wears! Somebody must love her. I cannot wait until reunion and Elvin can play with all those boys.

Lina said...

I love all those cute pictures of your cute kids! I love being able to peek into your family this way when it isn't possible to visit very often. Thank you!

Jenna said...

We've missed you! I keep meaning to call you to see whats up- sorry. Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Finally!
We are missing you. It's time to quit playing this game and COME HOME!

Anonymous said...

I was just going to send you a nasty email about not getting an invite!! ha, when are you going to be passing through here?

Bobbi said...

Yes, we miss you! Thanks for letting me back into your blog! It inspired me to update mine. Finally! Call me!