Sunday, October 25, 2009

Guess I'll Go Eat Worms!

going private... So I chose to go Private...to be on the safe side and after never sending a single invite... really when I got on it read you are the only reader of this blog for the last 4 months My Family is even irritated with me hahaha... I have givin up on tring to find the time to... and even how to send invites... So No more private???

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want an invite!
amandalee80@yahoo.com

C said...

Please send me an invite!!!  You have my e-mail :-) (My full name at yahoo)

Christine said...

May I still read?
laytonjc@gmail.com

Kristi said...

I would love an invite too - kristilthom @ g mail dot com ;)

I have to say, I am glad MOST of the time that I went private;)

Jan T. said...

The Turley's too....janturley1@juno.com

AZ Mommy said...

Hey, it's Vicky your old neighbor from Flag!!! Will you please add me?
vickytommy1@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I don't want to be left out either.
We are missing you tons.

Lep N Deb said...

include us too
lepndeb@gmail.com

Aubrey said...

we'd love to keep up with you! aubrita@gmail.com

The Baja Hatches said...

I want an invite. jjcma_7@msn.com. Congrats on a girl. She is super cute.

Jenna said...

Don't forget us! snowgal82@gmail.com

JENNY said...

Could Iplease get an invite too!
(shemslady@hotmail.com)

Mama J said...

would love an invite...love reading about your family! shellmx @hotmail dot com Thanks! Michelle J

laurice. said...

Invite me please!

laurice415@gmail.com

Salsa Mama said...

I'd like an invite, too.
pswhetten@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Girl add me on!!

melindapink712@aol.com

Anonymous said...

me too!

BarbaraJo said...

I hear your baby is getting BIG. Post pictures. barbiemat@myway.com

Steph said...

would love an invite
romneys27@gmail.com