Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rookie of the Year/ Family

I can not believe this little guy... My thinker... he decided that now that he is 5 he did not want or need training wheels.... I as a Mom did not want or fell the need to run behind him for hours {some of my kids Days} so he could learn to ride ... Well when Anson gets something in his head I have yet to distact him and so he cornerd his Dad into a time and day he could take off the training wheels... despite my pleas not too! I washed my hands of it and told Bert he would have to help him {I just knew my skinny little Jeffery Thomas was too wobbly on his two feet, it was going to be a very long and trying task for him and the person running behind him to be able to balance a Bike!}
ONE push and off he went!!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

He never stops Amazing me! I was so excited as were ALL his Brothers and Sister... Dad is now in charge of teaching the rest of the kids to ride... maybe this is the start to an end of the running behind them.... I won't let go.... you got it... see your doing it... CRASH.... ok I won't let go!
So Proud of you ANSON you are So SWEET!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Wow! Anson on a two-wheeler..awesome. Joseph hasn't even learned how to pedal a trike yet. Maybe when his feet are healed he'll finally get it without all the pain he's been used too.