Thursday, March 12, 2009

#7 is a ......???


Here is the picture of me for my family, who never comes to see me it is true, I am having a little baby..... Girl!!!





Or




Boy!!!
We don't know and I really don't want to find out! Not that I wouldn't be able to handle the Truth , I just need the SURPRISE!!!
(p.s. I was sad when I saw this picture I thought I was a lot smaller then I am:) !)

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay for either one! I am excited you are letting it be a suprise! I keep saying that I will be suprised with the next one ( I have been saying that since #2...) Maybe if I get to #7 I will finally be patient enough!
You look great! When are you due? August right?

laurice. said...

oh shut up you are small. and you totally had me going.

meg said...

Kara you look awesome! I'm excited for you... thought it was a girl there for a moment.. godd luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

COngrats...awesome! Beautiful Family! You are a brave woman! My three kids are killing me now they are teens..ugk!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! And you look darling!

Mark and Jaelynne said...

Congrats on number 7! Hey coach boy or girl? Remember?! Those were the days! Im voting girl! You are still a hottie by the way!

The Sweet Life of Us said...

Hey Kara! Congrats! what ever you have its going to be adorable. if there's one thing for certain its that you have beautiful baby's. oh would you mind emailing me your address. i have a card for you. hope your doing well! emily
(spilsbury)..

emily.becker@ymail.com

Amanda said...

DUDE!! You totally got me on that one. You look great, I miss you Love