Monday, January 12, 2009

Bobby's Party

This was going to be a real simple party... Just let the kids play outside and eat some cake and go home BUT his brothers ans sister and some cousins had differt plans! There was a treasure hunt, pin the tail on the Tiger, a butterfly catching game, a lion hunt (beef caught the lion and is eating it), and a home made piñata! All I have to say is he is one lucky kid to have so many broters and sister to love him, they are SWEET!

Jay helping him blow out his candles!

Austin enjoying the cake!

The Boys and Candy Bags.... Life is Good!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I loved looking at all of the pictures! I remember when you had two kids-one for each hand! Your kids lives look so fun! Miss you!

Amanda said...

I am so sad my invitation must have gotten lost in the mail or we would have totally been there....Miss you guys!